Caring or your product
Please check all care labels prior to washing and caring for your products. Prints can be affected if washing and care instructions are not followed. Please wash your products within 7 days of receiving them - after 7 days we do not guarantee products as we are unable to control how the have been cared for.
All printed garments must be cool wash - some are hand wash only. No tumble drying. Please check labels for full instructions.
We do not guarantee life span/print results of customer supplied garments however we will advise if any upront issues are foreseen where possible.
ASSOCIATED/AFFILIATE STORES (METAFIT...) MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL TERMS TO THOSE STATED BELOW AND DIFFERENT CONTACT DETAILS FOR GAINING RMA'S AND FOR OTHER GENERAL ENQUIRIES - PLEASE SEE RELEVANT STORE CONTACT INFO.
To return a product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned: In the unlikely event that your item should be faulty an exchange will be supplied of a like to like item. Faulty items will need to be returned within 7 days, a new item will be issued on receipt of a faulty item. An exchange will only be made available if the item is deemed to have a manufacturer fault.
What cannot be returned: No returns will be accepted after 7 days of receipt of purchase. Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Returns for refund: Must be made within 7 days of receipt of purchase.
Returns for exchange or store credit: Must be made within 7 days of receipt of purchase.
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Wildman Ware Unit 12E, Endeavour Road, Caringbah, NSW, 2229
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Availability and specifications of items/print methods may change.
2. Due to differences in computer viewing/printing quality, the colour shown on a screen may vary from the colour of the actual product/final print.
3. Customers are responsible for checking size charts and approving sizes - different brands may vary in size.
4. Customers are encouraged to purchase/request samples of goods and services before each order as tolerances and variations may also occur between orders. On final order if an item is out of stock Wildman Ware reserve the right to order a closest match garment providing garment is of the same or better quality/specifations/colour and sizes are within reasonable tolerances. You may not be notified of this update.
5. Reasonable tolerances and variations in styles, colours, print finishes, print locations, sizes, measurements, weights and other specifications may occur - In line with accepted industry practices a 5% tolerance is to be allowed for. Certain print processes may require a pre-treatment process, although all care is taken to remove all pre-treatment during the production process, slight water like marks may on occasion be visible on darker garments, this is not classed as a fault and will wash out. Slight variations in final print finish may occur - this is not classed as a fault and is the nature of certain print processes. Artwork files may also affect print finish and quality, where possible we will advise customers of artwork file issues and where requested at the cost to the customer we will correct original files as much as possible (some files may still contain slight faults visible when printing) Wildman Ware are not responsible for the quality of original and orginal corrected files and the affect these files have on the final print. Smaller text may be less legible. Certain fabrics/garments may offer a different print clarity and finish - this is not classed as a fault.
6. Exchanges and refunds are only available where a manufacturing fault is confirmed by the Wildman Ware team. Exchanges may be offered prior to a refund. Timeframes to review any suggested faults of any kind will vary and will be advised by your account manager. Wildman Ware accept no responsibility for any costs/damages incurred during this process. Exchanges and refunds are only given where Wildman Ware have issued an authorised returns form and received all products in question back in original condition within 7 days of receiving original order. to our returns postal address along with the authorised form (level 1, 29 Kiora Road, Miranda,NSW, 2228, Australia) failure to follow this process will void any exchange or refund and collection of any received products will be at customer cost.
ARTWORK & PRE PRODUCTION VISUALS
7. Artwork must be provided to Wildman Ware as a suitable eps file unless otherwise agreed. Our designers are able to assist with this if required. Costs may apply. A pre-production visual (photographed print layout with actual print size) may be sent to our customers for final approval prior to an order commencing if requested. Once approved (approval may be verbal or written by agreed customer representative) orders will be printed to match approval. No changes can be made passed that point (other than additions) and the customer becomes liable for any artwork or layout changes or errors that are not related to the manufacturing process. Artwork with finer detail or small text may require a block background to enable transfer print (not relevant to DTG print) to be affective/quality assurance reasons - in this case customers will be advised and the block background colour will be closest match to the colour garment. Once a block background has been approved no changes can be made passed that point (other than additions) and the customer becomes liable for any artwork or layout changes or errors that are not related to the manufacturing process. 1 Artwork layout will be provided, after that further layouts/mock ups will be charged at $35 per layout. IF SUPPLYING YOUR OWN GARMENTS PLEASE ALLOW/PROVIDE AN ADDITIONAL 1 GARMENT PER ARTWORK FILE/PER COLOUR/STYLE GARMENT TO ALLOW FOR A PRE-PRODUCTION VISUAL. IF NOT SUPPLIED ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR USE OF WILDMAN WARE STOCK AND CHARGES WILL VARY BASED ON GARMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISUAL.
DEADLINES AND DELIVERIES
8. A. Bulk orders may require longer lead times - required deadlines must be advised by the customer when quotes are requested and delivery schedules will then be advised by the Wildman Ware team. Any changes or delays in artwork and pre-production visual approvals from the customer may cause deliveries to be delayed. Wildman Ware will not be liable for any costs associated with delays in this instance. Express bulk orders required within less than 7 business days will incur express service fees. Wildman Ware do not accept any responsibility for any delivery delays or any loss of earnings/damages caused as a result of delays caused by third parties such as Australia Post or couriers. Should we be notified of such a delay we will do everything in our power to assist in the quick delivery of your order. Refunds will not be issued where third party deliveries are the cause of delay. PROVIDING YOUR OWN GARMENTS
8. B. Once an order is approved and purchased final printable artwork files must be supplied by the customer/purchasing party and pre-production visual approved within 1 month from purchase - The Wildman Ware team will also offer solutions to correct artwork files to printing standard should requirements arise. The Wildman Ware team will attempt to contact customer's a minimum of 3 times to assist in this timeframe being met. If a customer/party allocated to purchasing/ordering from Wildman has failed to provide printable artwork file and or failed to purchase design corrections from Wildman Ware and/or failed to approve a layout within 1 month then additional storage costs of stock and price inflation may apply. If after 3 months Wildman Ware have attempted via phone and e-mail to contact the customer to resolve any artwork/pre-production visual issues and had no response in e-mail from the customer then the stock alloctated for the order becomes the sole property of Wildman Ware - no refunds or costs of any kind will be available to the customer should contact be made after the 3 month period and Wildman Ware accept no liability or costs asscoiated with the above mentioned scenario.
9. Some garments may not be suitable for certain types of print. This will be advised prior to an order being accepted. Variance in print finish may occur depending on fabric colour, quality and style.
10. No refunds/exchanges/returns are available where a job has been approved by the customer/representative and Wildman Ware believe they have met the order requirements. PLEASE REFER TO GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS POINTS 5 & 6 Exchanges and refunds are only available where a manufacturing fault is confirmed by the Wildman Ware team. Exchanges may be offered prior to a refund. Timeframes for Wildman Ware to review any suggested faults of any kind will vary and will be advised by your account manager. Wildman Ware accept no responsibility for any costs/damages incurred during this process whether or not manufacturing faults are found. Exchanges and refunds are only given where Wildman Ware have issued an authorised returns form/number and received all products in question back in original condition within 7 days of receiving original order to our returns postal address along with the authorised form (12E, 1-3 Endeavour Road, Caringbah, 2229, NSW , Australia) failure to follow this process will void any exchange or refund and collection of any received products will be at customer cost. Should a manufacturing fault be determined inside of these terms Wildman Ware may credit the cost of the postal return as good will gesture (to a maximum of $10 for one garment or $20 for multiple agreed quantities).
11. All products provided to retailers/onsellers on a sale and return, commisson, split sale/revenue or concession basis MUST be sold at the agreed pricing and as per agreed terms - either agreed verbally or in written/e-mail form. Wildman Ware reserve the right to dictate delivery schedules. Pricing and terms will be agreed by both parties in advance of products being sold within a physical store/outlet. Any variation made to pricing and terms made by the retailer/onseller not previously agreed with Wildman Ware may result in penalties. Any additional revenue made but not declared by the retailer/onseller will be payable to Wildman Ware. An invoice will be submitted to the retailer/onseller and will be payable within 48 hours of being received. In any case Wildman Ware will issue the retailer/onseller each week with payment required for all previous weeks' sales. Payment will then be required within 48 hours - sales must be declared by the retailer/onseller in the requested Wildman Ware format via e-mail to email@example.com by Friday 3pm each week. Payment MUST be paid via the invoice link provided via card payment. If EFT is agreed by Wildman Ware in email/writing remittance MUST be provided at the time of the payment - remittance to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org subject REMITTANCE, remittance is only accepted with official banking receipt/reference, if this is not adhered to payment may be noted by Wildman Ware as not received and will still be payable. Any variations or refusal to comply with these terms will result in all stock being removed from the retailer/onseller - any loss or damages to Wildman Ware will be payable by the retailer/onseller - Wildman Ware accept no liability/damages/losses/injury of any kind incurred by the retailer/onseller/final consumer/customer for the failure to comply with these terms and associated in any case to the stocking/advertising or sale of Wildman Ware products. Any agreed future orders will remain payable by the retailer/onseller whether or not an agreement has been broken. Any returns are subject to Wildman Ware's terms only. All designs and products provided to the retailer/onseller on any basis mentioned above are owned and copyright to Wildman Ware. Wildman Ware reserve the right to amend these terms at any time - reasonable notification will be given to retailers/onsellers however the responsibility to keep updated with Wildman Ware terms is that of the retailer/onseller. Retailers purchasing garments via standard sale terms outside of those metioned in point 11 may be entitled to different terms and conditions.
12. Please correspond with Wildman Ware via e-mail or telephone - text messages are not accepted as standard practice. All enquiries will be dealt with during office hours, we may not respond to you outside of these hours as standard practice. Our normal business hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm, closed on public holidays, Wildman Ware reserve the right to alter business hours without prior notice. Our team will assist you to the best of their ability and will not accept/tolerate rudeness of any kind. Should this occur Wildman Ware reserve the right to refuse/cancel existing orders/accounts and accept no responsibility for any costs/damages incurred as a result of this process.
13. Wildman Ware reserve the right to charge for any samples required in-order to complete a project. A quotation/invoice will be provided and payable prior to any samples being dispatched.
UNWORN SAMPLES WILL BE CREDITED ON RETURN (MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIVING) MINUS ANY FREIGHT COSTS AND $25 HANDLING FEE, PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED IN EXACT UNWORN CONDITION TO RECEIVE ACCOUNT CREDIT - CREDIT APPLIED TO YOUR WILDMAN WARE ACCOUNT ONLY. SAMPLE QUANTITY TERMS APPLY AND WILL BE CONFIRMED BY YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER - IN SOME INSTANCES SAMPLE PRODUCTS ARE ACCEPTED TO BE RETURNED FOR REASON SUCH AS - NOT A STANDARD PRODUCT/SIZE/COLOUR/FACTORY DOES NOT REQUIRE THIS PRODUCT.
SUPPLYNG YOUR OWN GARMENTS
14. When supplying your own garments for printing, it is advised that customers supply test sample stock. Not all fabrics will be suitable for Wildman Ware print techniques and/or variations in print finishes may apply - this is not classed as a manufacturing fault.
WILDMAN WARE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. REASONABLE NOTIFICATION WILL BE GIVEN HOWEVER THE RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP UPDATED WITH THESE TERMS IS THAT OF THE CUSTOMER. WILDMAN WARE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES/DAMAGES/INJURY OF ANY KIND WITH ANY OUTCOME RESULTING IN THE PURCHASE AND USE OF WILDMAN WARE PRODUCTS/SERVICES/ASSOCIATED THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS/SERVICES.